2021 Alumni Ambassador Application
Our Alumni Ambassador program gathers a prestigious and diverse group of 10-14 dynamic and motivated leaders who are looking to give back and stay connected to the urban debate community.
Ambassadors will work with students leading up to the virtual 2021 National Debate Expo weekend and help support fundraising, competition and debate community-building efforts.
Ambassadors may also have the opportunity to gather virtually as a cohort and network with professionals in advance of, and during, the Expo weekend.
Open to debate alumni who:
- Participated in their urban debate league for at least one year
- Are currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Are currently active in the urban debate community service (judging, coaching, etc.)
- Able to attend virtual orientation events leading up to the Expo
- Able to attend the Debate Expo weekend April 15-18
- Jan 20 Application Opens
- Feb 12 Application Due
- Feb 19 Ambassadors Announced
- Mar 8-12 Virtual Orientation
- April 15-18 National Expo