JOIN A COHORT OF YOUNG LEADERS IN THE DEBATE COMMUNITY
Our Alumni Ambassador program gathers a prestigious and diverse group of 10-14 dynamic and motivated leaders who are looking to give back and stay connected to the urban debate community.
Ambassadors will work with students leading up to the 2020 Urban Debate National Championship (UDNC) weekend and help administer the tournament and Annual Dinner in April. Ambassadors may also have the opportunity to convene and network with Chicago-based professionals in advance of the tournament weekend.
*Note: NAUDL covers flights, hotels and meals for Alumni Ambassadors.
Open to debate alumni who:
- Participated in their urban debate league for at least one year
- Are currently enrolled in college
- Are currently active in the urban debate community (judging, coaching, etc.)
- Able to travel to Chicago for orientation in March
- Able to attend the Urban Debate National Championship in Dallas in April
- Jan 10 Application Opens
- Feb 7 Application Due
- Feb 11 Ambassadors Announced
- Mar 6-8 Chicago Orientation
- April 2-5 UDNC